Friday, April 8, 2022

Kind Of Stuck!

 So I have hit a terrible plateau.  I cannot not seem to break my current weight but I do have to admit I have not stuck to my ordinary routine either.  For some reason I have become a bit lazy and have not done my daily walks and have not kept to my no snacking between meals, drinking enough water and not following my intermittent fast.  Reading what I just wrote I now realize my problem is me.  I have lost some motivation.  So, to get me going again I am challenging myself, through this blog, in getting back on track.  So, next Friday I will update you in my progress.  The first step is to commit to walking 5 times a week.  I will pledge to do 2 -4 miles on each walk.  I will also get my water intake back on track.  I pledge to drink at least 96 ounces of water a day.  Okay, next week I will update how I do and will keep a chart on my progress.  Come back next Friday and see how I do.  I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has lots of interests and has discovered I love to blog and share my life. God bless the U.S.A.