Monday, April 18, 2022

Easter Fun and Getting Back On Track!

 Happy Easter; a day late!  I had a very nice Easter with two church services in the morning followed by a great lunch and afternoon in St. Augustine, FL.  My choir sang at both the Easter services yesterday along with bells and orchestra.  It was a great way to celebrate Easter.  After the services, I drove down to St. Augustine to meet my family for an afternoon of boating.  Well, it was suppose to be but the weather had a different idea.  So after a wonderful Easter lunch at the River & Fort restaurant, it is new and really good, we walked around St. George street then headed to the beach to drive it for a bit waiting for the rain to stop.  It did and we returned to St. George street for some ice cream.  It looked delicious but I decided to for go it.  Afterwards the rain hit hard so we headed home, through pouring rain, for a quiet evening of family games. It was a great day and weekend too.

I did well getting back on track this past week.  I had stated I was at a plateau and I broke it this week losing 1.2 pounds.  I started walking again and averaged 2 miles a day and drank 96 0z. of water everyday.  See chart to the right.  This week I have introduced intermittent fasting and have been successful so far.  I know keeping track has helped me so I will continue for the next couple of weeks so it will become habits for me again.  Check back next week and see how I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has lots of interests and has discovered I love to blog and share my life. God bless the U.S.A.