Friday, March 25, 2022

Boat Day!

 Last Sunday we spent the entire day on the boat.  We started off around 9:00 in the morning and did not get off the boat until 7:00 in the evening.  We knew we were going to be out all day but we went a bit longer because as the day went along it got warmer and warmer.  It was a chilly 62 degrees in the morning with winds at 6 to 10 mph and gusts at 15 mph.  It was chilly but it did get warmer and by 2:00 the jackets came off and yes, a couple did try to swim but not very long.  My adoptive kids and grandkids joined us so we had a full boat but we also had a lot of fun.  Rory is a natural in a boat and jumps on and off at the dock like she has been boating her whole life.  This has only been the second boat trip.  Rory and Nate went fishing and never even got a nibble.  It was a full Sunday and yes, I stupidly did not put sunscreen on until it was too late.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has lots of interests and has discovered I love to blog and share my life. God bless the U.S.A.