Friday, March 18, 2022

It Has Been Awhile!

 Hello, I guess I have missed a few weeks.  Let's just chalk it up to being very busy.  I have had so much going on these past few weeks that I have barely had a chance to do much of anything.  However, when I did have some spare time I did discover a new show, for me, on Netflix.  Have you seen "Call the Midwife"?  OMG, it is good and addicting.  Last year, around this time, I found "Outlander" and have thoroughly enjoyed it.  I am very happy that Season 6 has started and so far it has been excellent.  I have also read the first book of the Outlander series and am on the second one and I am also enjoying them.  But I stray, back to the midwife show, there are 10 seasons and the 11th season is starting on PBS soon.  I am only on season 7 so I will not be watching the new season just yet.  I will not give any spoilers just if you have Netflix and are looking for something different check it out!  

My lifestyle journey is going well but I have hit a plateau and am working on getting off it.  Hopefully, I can get a jumpstart soon.  I am only 6 pounds away from reaching 100 pounds and I knew it would be tough but I will do it.  I will share when I do too!  This weekend is a busy one with a Rory & Gamma day today, followed by memorial service for a dear friend tomorrow, then on Sunday we will be spending the day on a boat in the St. John's river or maybe the Atlantic Ocean.  We will see what the weather lets us do.  Check out the pictures to the right and see some of the things I have been doing these past few weeks.  I will try to get better with updates as I am hoping to have things settle down a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good fight, Ruthie. I'm down 30 lbs. Unfortunately it's because I'm going through so much right now. 10 more lbs and I can have my knee done, so I'll take it any way I can get it!
    Love your blog. Love you. ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has lots of interests and has discovered I love to blog and share my life. God bless the U.S.A.