Saturday, February 12, 2022

Another Busy Week, Again!

 It seems since 2022 has started that I have been busier than usual but I am okay with that because to me it means that life is getting back to normal...pre Covid.  I am busy at home, at work, at play and more.  This past week I was only home one night that I had absolutely nothing to do but that was because Rory's Soccer practice was cancelled.  I am in three musical groups at church that takes three nights to fulfill my commitment to them.  That, with a soccer practice thrown in (I only do one but there are three a week) and then trying to be social my life stays pretty busy.  Jenny and I went and saw "Rent" the traveling Broadway show, this past week and it was excellent.  Then there are the Olympics.  Right now if anyone asks me what am I watching on TV it is always the Olympics.  After reviewing what I have just written I realize how blessed I am to be so busy.  I have my work life, my home life, my family life, my church life and my social life.  That is something to be blessed with.  I am thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has lots of interests and has discovered I love to blog and share my life. God bless the U.S.A.