Friday, February 4, 2022

Getting Over A Plateau

 I did not get a chance to get on last weekend because I was busy making Door Prizes for my sister's class she is hosting this weekend.  She lives in California so I have to ship everything to her.  I needed to get it out so she will receive it on time...she did!  Anyway, for the past 6 weeks I have been stuck in a rut with my weight loss.  I did not gain any weight but I also did not lose any.  Basically I had hit a plateau which happens with weight loss.   With that said I knew I needed to do something that would jumpstart my losing again.  I have joined a 75 Days Over Medium Challenge.  This is being held by a Facebook/Instagram friend and it is very similar to the 75 Day challenges that are out there except this one has some different rules.  We have about 10 items we have to complete daily until April 16.  All the items are obtainable as long as you put your mind to it.  I have and in just a few days I think it has made a difference.  I will keep you updated.  Also, I am only 6 pounds away of making 100 pounds loss.  I know I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has lots of interests and has discovered I love to blog and share my life. God bless the U.S.A.