Friday, January 21, 2022

Year Picture

 Have you been on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and seen the pictures of people 10 years difference?  Well after seeing so many I decided to go ahead and post one of myself.  Well, of myself and my daughter.  We have lots of pictures together but the ones I chose were showing us in our worst shape and now in our best shape.  Looking at pictures of me even from a year ago I now know how badly I was out of shape and it is a miracle I did not have any medical conditions.  Now that I am in better shape I feel at least 20 to 25  years longer and I am pretty sure I act like it too!  I have so much more energy and I cannot believe how good I feel.  Anyway, the picture to the right of this post is one of Jenny and I in Hawaii (left) and Jenny and I at a Jacksonville Jaguars game.  Two great fun events, 10 years apart and yes we look older but we both feel so much better.  My 10 year picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am a person who has lots of interests and has discovered I love to blog and share my life. God bless the U.S.A.